Welcome to 6 Weeks to LOSE IT! You’re about to take charge of your health and change your life forever. Good for you!
- Are you struggling to get the hang of low-carb?
- Are you wondering why you aren’t losing weight?
- Are you not sure exactly what – and how much – you can eat?
- Are you struggling to plan meals and come up with recipes for your low-carb, healthy fat lifestyle?
If so, we’ve got you covered!
Our six-week programme is designed specifically for you.
We tell you exactly how to follow a low-carb lifestyle to turn your health around AND maximise your weight loss.
Every single recipe has been specifically designed and approved by our board of LOSE IT! magazine experts to help you shed the kilos.
For six weeks, you don’t need to think about what to eat: we tell you exactly what to do – and how to do it.
Each week you get:
- A weekly intro explaining your week ahead – with some excellent advice and tips to get you set.
- A weekly shopping list.
- A weekly meal plan and recipes.
- The list of foods that you can and can’t eat.
6 Weeks to LOSE IT’s specially designed online programme won’t only help you shed kilos, it will also help you change the way you think about food.
And yes, that means a shift in what you eat and how you shop.
But – here’s the excellent news:
- You’re not going to suffer at all in the process!
- You’re going to eat delicious, healthy meals.
- You’re not going to go hungry or feel deprived.
- You’re going to feel and look so much better that you’ll wonder what took you so long.
A few small things to take on board before you start
- There’s no alcohol in your first two weeks, for two reasons: Firstly, if you don’t drink, you won’t have to deal with the ‘Ah, What The Hell’ factor (usually the last thing you think before you plough into a pile of carbs or sugar); and, secondly, you won’t wake up with a hangover demanding a doughnut to take it away.
- We know you’re tempted, but it’s probably best not to go on a carb and sugar binge before you start, because a) it means you’re starting with the wrong mindset (i.e. expecting to be deprived) and b) it means you’ll have more weight to lose (and more health issues to resolve).
- You’re going to go cold-turkey on the sugar – but there’ll be plenty of delicious stuff to eat, so don’t worry about it too much: it’ll be much easier than you think, promise!
- You must remember that LCHF is not a high protein diet. It’s a healthy fat, medium protein approach to eating and you’ll get plenty non-starchy veggies. So go easy on the biltong. OF COURSE you can eat it – the fattier the better, in fact. But a kilo at a sitting? No. The same applies to your dinner meat portions – palm size is enough.
- Dairy is allowed after the first two weeks – as long as it’s full fat, of course, but it is limited. Unless you’re following a Paleo approach, then no dairy at all – read more about this in our FAQs. We strongly recommend laying off milk completely – at least initially – because it’s high in natural sugar. Substitute with heavy cream or butter if you need to (yes, really!) but more about that on the programme.
Need more info? Please proceed to FAQs.
It’s going to be great…
Seriously – you’re about to change your life for the better, forever.
For now, take a ‘Before’ selfie, because in six weeks, you won’t believe your eyes!